Join the School Leader on the last Wednesday of each month to discuss current school initiatives. The discussion will be held from 11:30 a.m. – 12:10 p.m., just before Community Circle, in the Eisenhart Ballroom. Topics for discussion this year include:
- September 28: How Did GCCS Do on the 2015-16 State Exams?
- October 19: GCCS's Bullying Policy and Practices
- November 16: What We're Learning About Diversity
- January 25: Jean Hurst Talks About Developing ELA Skills in Grades K-2
- March 1: Learn More About Our Newly Formed Advocacy Committee
- March 29: How is the Marriage Between ELA and Expedition Going?
- April 26: TBD
- May 31: Update on the Staff's work on Diversity & Equity